After soaking in the new game, I am beyond thrilled to be so in love with Halo again, more than I've been since Halo 2," wrote IGN's (http://www.
What does H2 stand for?
H2 stands for Halo 2 (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of H2
We have 12 other meanings of H2 in our Acronym Attic
- Halo 1 (game)
- Heading Size 1 (HTML)
- First Half of Fiscal Year
- Human Adenovirus Type 12 (microbiology)
- H1 (Histamine-1) Receptor Antagonist
- Histone H1 kinase (biology)
- Hemagglutinin Type 1 and Neuraminidase Type 1 (influenza strain; aka swine flu)
- Histamine H1 Receptor (biology)
- Half Two (fiscal year second half)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Halo 2 was described by its creators as, "A lot like Halo 1, only on fire, going 130 miles per hour through a hospital zone, being chased by helicopters and ninjas.
According to JBI Localization President Eliane Barth, the Halo 2 project involved more than 80,000 words of script, including a promotional trailer, and the recording of more than 30 actors reading the lines of the various characters.