Chloe, a student at North Halifax Grammar School, and Matthew, who attends Huddersfield New College, have been pupils of the Strickland Cook Theatre School, which holds classes in Huddersfield and Halifax, since they were small and have won hundreds of trophies and medals over the years.
What does HGS stand for?
HGS stands for Halifax Grammar School (Halifax, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HGS
We have 70 other meanings of HGS in our Acronym Attic
- Historical Geography Research Group (UK)
- Human GH (Growth Hormone)-Releasing Hormone
- Human Genome Research Institute
- Household Goods Recycling Ministry (Massachusetts)
- high glide ratio parachute
- Human Gastrin-Releasing Peptide
- Haldimand Grand River Rowing Club
- Hospital Geral Roberto Santos (Portuguese: General Hospital Roberto Santos; Brazil)
- Haig Girls' School (Singapore primary school)
- Haig Girls' School (Singapore)
- Hampstead Garden Suburb (UK)
- Handsworth Grammar School (UK)
- Harrogate Grammar School (Yorkshire, England)
- Harrold-Gupta-Soffa (testing algorithm)
- Harvey Grammar School (Folkestone, Kent, England)
- Heads Up Guidance System
- Heckmondwike Grammar School (UK)
- Helicopter Generation Squadron
- Helicopter Gunship
Samples in periodicals archive:
She teaches at Crossley Heath Grammar School while Peter now teaches music at North Halifax Grammar School.
Improvements will also be made to North Halifax Grammar School and Ravenscliffe High School at Halifa, along with a rebuild of the 1950s structures of Todmorden High School and Calder High School.
A former pupil of North Halifax Grammar School, Lucie says she has wanted to work in the art and design field since she was 14.
Kathryn, who is currently studying for her A-levels at North Halifax Grammar School, also plays for Wakefield Ladies and is on the same scholarship scheme at Yorkshire as Elland's Craig Fletcher and Kirkburton's Oliver Hannan-Dalby.
Catherine, a pupil at North Halifax Grammar School, is also about to take her Grade 8 violin exam.
She is a student at North Halifax Grammar School, where she is studying ICT, maths, psychology and technology.
Work from students at Rastrick, Sowerby Bridge, Brighouse, Halifax, Ravenscliffe, The Ridings, Ryburn Valley, Todmorden, Hipperholme and Lightcliffe, Crossley Heath, St Catherine's Catholic, Brooksbank, South Halifax and Calder High Schools and North Halifax Grammar Schools are taking part.