Adventist Health System, Berkshire Health Systems, Clinical Practice Management Plan (CPMP) Stony Brook, Digestive Health Systems, Halifax Fish Community Health Systems, Sinai Medical Group Chicago, and The University of Kansas Hospital are among many recent contracts.
What does HFCH stand for?
HFCH stands for Halifax Fish Community Health (Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HFCH in our Acronym Attic
- High Frequency Communications Division
- High-Frequency Colour Doppler
- Homo-Oligomeric Flavin-Containing Cys Decarboxylase
- Housekeeping and Fabric Care Department (US NIH)
- Household Final Consumption Expenditure
- Human Fetal Cell Extract
- Human Foreskin Capillary Endothelial
- Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Investment and Trade Expo (annual conference)
- Hagerman Fish Culture Experiment Station (University of Idaho)
- Helical Flux Compression Generator
- Holy Family Catholic High School (Victoria, MN)
- H.323 Firewall Control Interface
- Hawaii Forestry and Communities Initiative
- Historic Fairfax City, Inc. (Virginia)
- Household Faecal Contamination Index
- How Flipping Cool Is That
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells and Infrastructure Technologies
- Hydrogen, Fuel Cells and Infrastructure Technologies Program
- Housing Finance Company of Kenya
- Happy Fun Communication Land (online artist resource)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The conference agenda will also highlight customer momentum and success through technical and business strategy breakout sessions, led by representatives from companies including: -- Ascension Health -- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina -- CenterPoint Energy -- The Cleveland Clinic -- ConocoPhillips -- Coventry Healthcare -- The District of Columbia -- Emerson -- General Motors -- Halliburton -- Halifax Fish Community Health -- HypoVereinsbank (HVB Americas) -- JPMorgan Chase -- KarstadtQuelle/Itellium -- Land's End -- Liberty Mutual -- Lockheed Martin -- Patient Safety Institute -- Pfizer -- Ryder Systems -- SMART Money, Inc.