Built using a 2007 version of Valve's Source engine, Black Mesa uses similar technology to Half-Life 2 and features advanced particle effects and more detailed facial animation.
What does HL2 stand for?
HL2 stands for Half-Life 2 (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HL2
- Hydraulic Length
- Hydrogen Line
- Hypotenuse Leg (geometry)
- Hysteresis Loss
- Latent Hypermetropia
- Louro Quer Bolacha (Portugal)
- Houston Lighting & Power Corporation
- Head-Lexicalised Probabilistic Context-Free Grammar
- Hardland/Heartland (art collective)
- Halo 2 (video game)
- Hiperlan/2 Standard
- Half-Life 2 Deathmatch (video game)
- Half Life 2 Episode 1 (gaming)
- Half Life 2 Episode 2 (gaming)
- Half Life 2 Episode 3 (gaming)
- Half-Life 2 Jaykin Bacon: Source (gaming)
- Half Life 2 Single Player (video game mode)
- Health Level 7 (formatting and protocol standard)
- Health Level Seven Enterprise Communications Framework
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also, data pairs for two extremely obese females (17 years of age, BMI 36, half-life 2.
Byline: SHIRAZ LALANI HALF-LIFE 2 PC, pounds 40, Out now SURELY the most eagerly anticipated game ever - and arriving later than expected - Half-Life 2 is worth the wait.
The Orange Box will ship for the PC, PLAYSTATION[R]3 computer entertainment system, and Xbox 360[TM] videogame and entertainment system, and includes all the content of The Black Box, plus the original Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2: Episode One.
The countdown to the highly anticipated retail street date has begun around the world, as VU Games completes plans to ship localized versions of Half-Life 2 simultaneously in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, Korean, Thai and Japanese.
About Half-Life 2 Half-Life 2 has been named Game of the Year by over 35 publications and sold over 4 million retail units worldwide.
In addition, Half-Life 2 for the Xbox(R) video game system from Microsoft, currently in development at Valve and targeted for release in October, will be published and distributed worldwide by EA.
Game Of The Year Awards --Game Of The Year - Half-Life 2 (Vivendi Universal Games/Valve) --Console Game Of The Year - Halo 2 (Microsoft/Bungie) --Computer Game Of The Year - Half-Life 2 (Vivendi Universal Games/Valve) 2.