Previews from other retailers such as Half Price Books may indicate some stores will repeat their Black Friday practices from last year.
What does HPB stand for?
HPB stands for Half Price Books (retail store)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HPB
We have 65 other meanings of HPB in our Acronym Attic
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (book by J.K. Rowling)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Hacking, Phreaking, Anarchy, Virus (computing)
- Hitachi Parallel Access Volume
- Hampshire Police Band
- Harbor Patrol Boat
- Health Professions Building (various universities)
- Health Promotion and Behavior (Georgia)
- Health Promotion Board (Singapore)
- Health Protection Branch, Canada
- Heated Build Platform (printing)
- Heirloom Preservation Bag
- Helping Phriendly Book
- Henry Paul Band (1979-1983)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And grab these half price books Oz Clarke Pocket Wine Book 2011 RRP pounds 9.
Half Price Books Records Magazines, Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc.
Half Price Books is launching a web site this spring and Doyle Thomas admits that it will be tough pitching it against rival book sellers such as Barnes & Noble.
We are honored to have been chosen as the recipient of the millionth book from Half Price Books and are so appreciative of this donation because it enables our kids to read many different types of books and take them home to read with their families.
36% occupied, with national tenants such as Lenscrafters, Subway, Great Clips, and Half Price Books.
com has successfully defended the right to use the name Half Price Books on its site after Dallas company, Half Price Books sought an injunction to bar the e-tailer from using the name but was denied in court, reports Publishers Weekly.
The new store, one of four in California, is the state's largest Half Price Books location, occupying roughly 10,800 square feet in the Dublin Retail Center.