Leamington's Kelly's hosted a plethora of fine rock music including Half Man Half Biscuit, The Levellers, Eddie and the Hot Rods, and The Vibrators, with the legendary Jethro Tull recording a selection of tracks there for their 2002 Living In The Past video project.
What does HMHB stand for?
HMHB stands for Half Man Half Biscuit (1980s English band)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HMHB
- Heineken Music Hall (Netherlands)
- High Mountain Heli-Skiing (Teton Village, WY)
- Historical Museum of Hokkaido (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Historisches Museum Hannover (German historical museum; Hannover, Germany)
- Hongwanji Mission of Hawaii (Buddhism)
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (publishing company)
- Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron (US DoD)
- Hamburg Municipal Hockey Association
- Hereditary Microspherocytic Hemolytic Anemia
- Hespeler Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (resource network)
- National Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition
- Heartland Miniature Horse Club (Valley Center, KS)
- Herman Miller for Healthcare
- Hilversumse Mixed Hockey Club (Netherlands)
- Hunt Memorial Hospital District (Greenville, TX)
- Hickory Metro Higher Education Center (Hickory, NC)
- Hawaiian Music Hall of Fame (Honolulu, HI)
- Hazardous Materials Handling Facility (University of Waterloo; Canada)
- Healthy Moms, Healthy Kids (Medicaid; Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If Half Man Half Biscuit once wrote a song called 99 Per Cent Of All Gargoyles Look Like Bob Todd, then Smith's the man the remaining 1% was modelled on.
Byline: PaddyShennan Likes pubs, Everton, Half Man Half Biscuit.
Whether it's the Toy Dolls, Half Man Half Biscuit, or even The Housemartins, there's always been groups who can play but just want to have fun.
Half Man Half Biscui* Half Man Half Biscuit hold a special place in the heart of every man of a certain age who never grew out of their indie stage.
30pm Thursday Half Man Half Biscuit - Durham Live, Durham pounds 17.
More crazily titled songs follow Party In a Forest (Where's Laura) and Patricia the Stripper and memories of Scouse legends Half Man Half Biscuit come flooding back.
Compare and contrast with the magnificent Half Man Half Biscuit, who refused to appear on The Tube in the 1980s because the show clashed with a Tranmere Rovers Friday night home match - even though Channel 4 offered them a helicopter ride to Prenton Park.