By working through the Haitian National Red Cross Society, the American Red Cross can empower local volunteers and help the Haitian people become self-sufficient more quickly.
What does HNRCS stand for?
HNRCS stands for Haitian National Red Cross Society
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Houston Northwest Radiology Association (Texas)
- Human Nuclear Retinoic Acid Receptor Alpha
- Harry Needle Railroad Company (Derbyshire, East Midlands, England, UK)
- Heritage Netherlands Reformed Congregation (Burgessville, Ontario, Canada)
- Hirasaki National Resource Center (Japanese American National Museum)
- HIV Neurobehavioral Research Center (San Diego, CA)
- Houston Northwest Radiotherapy (oncology; Houston, TX)
- Human Nutrition Research Center (USDA)
- Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging
- High Normal Red Cell Mass
- Hancock Natural Resource Group, Inc.
- Hampshire Natural Resources Initiative (UK)
- Heterogeneous Nuclear Ribonucleoprotein Complex Protein
- Harvard Negotiation Research Project
- Hawiyah NGL Recovery Plant (Saudi Arabia)
- Heterogeneous Nuclear Ribonuclear Protein U
- Head and Neck Radiotherapy Questionnaire
- Head and Neck Restraint System
- Health Network for Rural Schools (Oregon; Robert Wood Johnson Foundation)
- HOMS National Reference Center