What does HAYOT stand for?
HAYOT stands for Haight Ashbury Youth Outreach Team (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAYOT
- Hartland Area Youth Athletic Association (Howell, MI)
- Holla At Ya Boy
- Hayama Abuzuri Yacht Club (Hayama, Japan)
- Health Advantage Yoga Center (Herndon, VA)
- How Are You Doing?
- Hellenic Association of Young Entrepreneurs (Greece; young business owners group)
- Hungarian Association of Youth Information and Counselling Offices (est. 1990; Hungary)
- Holler At You Later
- Hamilton Area Youth Ministries (Hamilton, MI)
- Hornsby Area Youth Organisation Council (Australia)
- Haitian American Youth of Tomorrow (Miami, FL)
- How Are You PHOTOGRAPHY? (photo exhibition)
- Hebersham Aboriginal Youth Service (Mount Druitt; South Wales, Australia)
- Hagerstown Area Youth Soccer League (Maryland)
- Harrison Area YMCA Swim Team (West Virginia)
- Have You Stored Answers to Questions (US Patent Office and National Bureau of Standards information retrieval system, circa 1958)
- How Are You Today
- Hannoversche Allgemeine Zeitung (German newspaper)
- HAWK Assignment Zone