Cancelmi began his career at Tenet serving as the chief financial officer of Hahnemann University Hospital.
What does HUH stand for?
HUH stands for Hahnemann University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HUH
We have 4 other meanings of HUH in our Acronym Attic
- How to Understand Grief Seminars
- Huddersfield University Gaming Society
- Howard University Graduate School Book Club (Washington, DC)
- Harvard University Graduate School of Education (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Helping Unite Gold Star Survivors
- Helping Us Give School Supplies and Coats for Kids (Anchorage, AK; est. 2001)
- Hull University Gilbert & Sullivan Society
- Human Geography Students' Society
- Human UDP (Uridine 5'-Diphosphate)-Galactose Transporter 1
- Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol (hospital; Spain)
- Harper University Hospital (Detroit, MI)
- Harvard University Herbaria
- Hokkaido University Hospital (Japan)
- Howard University Hospital
- Hrvatska Udruga Hotelijera (Croatian: Croatian Association of Hoteliers; Croatia)
- Head Up His/Her Ass
- High Use Health Card (New Zealand)
- Hillsboro Union High School District #3 (Hillsboro, OR)
- Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical School (Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The union still is engaged in contract negotiations with nine other area employers including two major hospitals: Hahnemann University Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Wechsler, professor and chair of cardiothoracic surgery at Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia.
District 1199C currently is engaged in contract negotiations with the following employers: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital, Temple University Health Systems, the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Hahnemann University Hospital /Sodexho, Hahnemann University /Crothall, Chestnut Hill Lodge Health and Rehabilitation Center, St.
Quinn, 52, received his implant on November 5, 2001 at Hahnemann University Hospital in Philadelphia.
PHILADELPHIA -- Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) today announced it signed a multi-year agreement with UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Pennsylvania (formerly AmeriChoice of Pennsylvania) that covers Hahnemann University Hospital and St.
DALLAS -- Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) today announced that it has reached an agreement with Keystone Mercy Health Plan that covers Hahnemann University Hospital and St.
Luke's Hospital Johnstown - Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center Philadelphia - Albert Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia - Hahnemann University Hospital Philadelphia - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Philadelphia - The University of Pennsylvania Health System, University of Pennsylvania Medical Center Pittsburgh - Allegheny General Hospital Pittsburgh - The Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh - The University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Presbyterian Regional Resource Trauma Center with Additional Qualifications in Pediatric Trauma (Level I AQ) Allentown - Lehigh Valley Hospital Danville - Geisinger Medical Center Hershey - The Milton S.