The Kairos European Summit is held in April in The Hague in partnership with the World Foresight Forum and The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies.
What does HCSS stand for?
HCSS stands for Hague Centre for Strategic Studies (est. 2007; Netherlands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCSS
We have 26 other meanings of HCSS in our Acronym Attic
- Hepatitis C Support Project
- Home Care Services Program (New York, NY)
- Hrvatska Cista Stranka Prava (Croatia political party)
- Human Capital Strategic Planning
- High-Confidence Software Platforms for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Hundred Call Seconds Per Hour
- Hampshire County Structure Plan Review (UK)
- Health Care Service Record
- Hypersensitive Carotid Sinus Reflex
- Health Club Step Riser Cart
- Heavy Construction Systems Specialists, Inc. (est. 1986; Houston, TX)
- High Capacity Stacker Stapler (Xerox)
- High Capacity Storage System (Novell)
- Home and Community Support Staff (Albany, NY)
- Hunter College School of Social Work (New York)
- Hypercompact Stellar System (astrophysics)
- Hypersensitive Carotid Sinus Syndrome (medical disorder)
- Harvard Chinese Students and Scholars Association
- Health Care Systems Support Activity
- Hennepin County Sheriff's Supervisors Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Institute is established by The Hague Academic Coalition (Carnegie Foundation, Netherlands Institute of International Relations Clingendael, ISS Erasmus University, Leiden University Campus The Hague and Grotius Centre, The Hague University of Applied Sciences and the TMC Asser Instituut), The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies, The Hague Conference on Private International Law and the Municipality of The Hague, with support from the national government of The Netherlands.
The work is not done," Rob de Wijk, director of The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies, a policy think tank, told AFP.