c) The true name for ActHIB vaccine is: Haemophilus b Conjugate Vaccine (Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate).
What does HbCV stand for?
HbCV stands for Haemophilus b Conjugate Vaccine (disease prevention)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HbCV in our Acronym Attic
- Historically Black College Tour
- Home-Based Care Team
- Hutchison Busan Container Terminal
- Hyundai Busan Container Terminal
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- Historically Black Colleges & Universities and Minority Institutions
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities Undergraduate Program
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority Institutions
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities/Minority Institutions
- Hindu, Buddha, Christian Unity Council (Sylhet, Bangladesh)
- Huntington Beach Conference and Visitors Bureau (Huntington Beach, California)
- Hadron Blind Detector
- Half Board
- Hamburg Blue Devils (Hamburg, Germany)
- Handheld Business Device
- Happy Birthday
- Has Been Drinking (police communications)
- Haters Better Duck (band)
- Heartbreaking Dawns (est. 2008; Rosendale, NY)
- Heat Balance Diagram (thermal power)
Samples in periodicals archive:
d) The true name for ActHIB vaccine is: Haemophilus b Conjugate Vaccine (Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate).
Potential Adverse Reactions The use of Haemophilus b Polysaccharide Vaccines and another Haemophilus b Conjugate Vaccine has been associated with the following additional adverse effects: early onset Hib disease and Guillain-Barre syndrome.
Hib Most Frequent Cause of Bacterial Meningitis Before the introduction of haemophilus b conjugate vaccines, haemophilus influenza type b bacteria (Hib) was the most frequent cause of bacterial meningitis and a leading cause of serious, systemic bacterial disease in young children worldwide.
Therefore, it is expected that responses would be comparable if COMVAX were used as a component of a mixed Haemophilus b conjugate vaccine series involving PedvaxHIB or a mixed hepatitis B vaccine series involving RECOMBIVAX HB.
The two vaccines are ActHIB(R) Haemophilus b Conjugate Vaccine (Tetanus Toxoid Conjugate) and Tripedia(R) (Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed).
11 /PRNewswire/ -- Lederle-Praxis Biologicals and Lederle International recently announced two donations of approximately one-quarter of a million doses of HibTITER(A) Haemophilus b conjugate vaccine.
The new vaccine is composed of diphtheria and tetanus toxoids and pertussis vaccine absorbed (DTP), and Haemophilus b conjugate vaccine.