What does HPEP stand for?
HPEP stands for Haemophilia Programme Enhancement Project (est. 1991; British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPEP
We have 2 other meanings of HPEP in our Acronym Attic
- Health Physical Education and Leisure Services (University of Northern Iowa)
- High Power Electromagnetics
- High Power Electronic Microwave (non-lethal weapons)
- Hybrid Plasma Equipment Model
- 14th High Power Electromagnetics Conference
- HSBC Private Equity Middle East Ltd.
- High Powered Electromagnetic System (Eureka Aerospace)
- Healthcare Practice Enhancement Network (now Sinaiko Healthcare Consulting, Inc.; Los Angeles, CA)
- Home Parenteral or Enteral Nutrition
- Human Performance Engineering (Australia)
- Health Professionals Education Project (various locations)
- Heavy Power Equipment Plant (India)
- High Performance Engineering Polymer (composition)
- HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) Performance Enhancement Proxy
- Humboldt Park Empowerment Partnership
- High Powered Energy Projectile Launcher
- Hispanic Pain Experience Questionnaire
- Health, Physical Education and Recreation
- Holding-Period Excess Returns (finance)
- Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Athletics