What does HFQ stand for?
HFQ stands for Haemophilia Foundation Queensland (Spring Hill, Queensland, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFQ
We have 1 other meaning of HFQ in our Acronym Attic
- Harrisburg Family Practice Residency Program (Pennsylvania)
- Hay Fever Prevention Society
- Home Fallout Protection Survey
- High Frequency Postgraduate Student Colloquium
- Hartree-Fock Perturbation Theory
- High Frequency Pure-Tone Average
- Heart Failure Prevention and Treatment Program (IHS-LDS Hospital, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Hold for Pick Up (Used in Airfreight Business)
- High Frequency Percussive Ventilation (respiratory treatment)
- Housing for People With Aids (Texas)
- Health and Fatigue Questionnaire
- Herger-Feinstein Quincy Library Group
- Human Factors Quality Management Board
- High Frequency Quasi-Periodic Oscillations
- Halogenated Flame Retardant (chemical product)
- Hardware Failure Rate
- Hazard Fuel Reduction (safety program)
- Health, Flammability, Reactivity (hazardous waste)
- Hedge Fund Research, Inc.
- Hedge Fund Returns (mergers/arbitrages)