The proposal also included habitat enhancement initiatives to specifically benefit the black grouse - one of our most threatened species which has recently experienced a serious decline in numbers - which we both welcome and encourage other developers to do.
What does HEI stand for?
HEI stands for Habitat Enhancement Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HEI
We have 104 other meanings of HEI in our Acronym Attic
- Hatch End High School (UK)
- Head of Environmental Health Services (UK)
- Health Economics and Health Systems (university course; Centre of National Research on Disability and Rehabilitation Medicine; University of Queensland; Herston, Queensland, Australia)
- Health, Education and Human Services
- Health, Environment and Human Services Committee (Dallas, TX)
- Hoffman Estates High School (Illinois)
- Huntington East High School (Huntington, WV)
- Haustechnische Elemente Harald Trillitzsch (German solar energy product manufacturer; Oelsnitz, Germany)
- Head of Environmental Health and Trading Standards (UK)
- Hospital Education and Home Tuition Service (Glasgow City Council; Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The federation also cited wildlife habitat enhancement initiatives such as a peregrine falcon restoration project, watershed protection measures and cooperative wildlife research.