NASDAQ: LVLT) today announced that it has signed an agreement with Habersham Electric Membership Corporation (EMC), a sub-recipient of the funding for the North Georgia Network Cooperative (NGN), to interconnect with the organization's regional network, assisting efforts to improve broadband connectivity and network services in the communities and rural areas of northern Georgia.
What does HEMC stand for?
HEMC stands for Habersham Electric Membership Corporation (Georgia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HEMC
- Hydroxy Ethyl Methacrylate
- Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate
- Historical European Martial Arts Coalition
- Homeowners' Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program (Pennsylvania)
- Historical Electronics Museum Amateur Radio Club
- Heavy Expanded Mobility Ammunition Trailer
- Heavy Expanded Mobility Tactical Truck
- Heat & Mass Transfer Information Center
- Blood (Prefix)
- Hemophilia B
- High-Energy Metabolite Composition at Rest
- Holocaust Education and Memorial Centre of Toronto (Canada)
- Home Equity Mortgage Conversion (reverse mortgage)
- Home Equity Mortgage Corp. (various locations)
- Hydroxy Ethyl Methyl Cellulose
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Company
- Hunt Exploration and Mining Company (various locations)
- Hall Effect Measurement Equipment (UK)
- Hemorrhage (medical)
- Hemorrhage Early MRI Evaluation