HTEC is a global network that provides advanced CNC (computed numerically controlled) education for learning institutions and Haas factory outlets.
What does HFO stand for?
HFO stands for Haas Factory Outlet (machine tool distributor; Twinsburg, OH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HFO
We have 37 other meanings of HFO in our Acronym Attic
- Hemorrhagic Fever with Nephrotic Syndrome
- High-Flux Neutron Source
- Holy Family of Nazareth School (Irving, TX)
- Hot Flashes and Night Sweats (medical symptoms)
- Household Food and Nutritional Security (International Fund for Agricultural Development and Belgian Survival Fund joint program)
- Healthcare Foundation Northern Sonoma County (California)
- Hemophilia Foundation of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Hakalau Forest National Wildlife Refuge (Hawaii)
- Healthy Families New York
- Haemophilia Foundation of New Zealand
- Health Force Ontario (Canada)
- Heavy Fuel Oil
- Heavy Furnace Oil
- High Frequency Oscillator
- Hole Full of Oil (oil exploration slang)
- Honolulu Forecast Office (National Weather Service; Hawaii)
- Hydrofluoro-Olefin (refrigerant)
- Hamilton Football Officials Association (Canada)
- Healthy Futures for Ontario Agriculture (Canada)
- Heart Foundation of Barbados (est. 1985)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HFO Midwest, the Haas Factory Outlet distributorship head-quartered in Twinsburg, Ohio, has announced expansion into the northern Illinois and northwest Indiana markets with the opening of a new division in the Chicago area.
All Haas products are manufactured in the company's 1million-square-foot facility in Southern California, and distributed through a worldwide network of more than 140 Haas Factory Outlets (HFOs).
To reach the next level of customer service and satisfaction, Haas Automation developed specific guidelines for its distributors, which led to the development of the Haas Factory Outlets (HFOs).
Five Haas Factory Outlets currently operate in China, in Guangzhou, Shenyang, Qingdao, and Chongqing in addition to Shanghai; an additional seven HFOs are scheduled to open in the country by the end of the year.
They are distributed worldwide through a global network of Haas Factory Outlets (HFOs).
have been working on the Haas Factory Outlet concept for nearly a decade, and by now HFOs are the norm for the builder's distribution system throughout the United States.
Haas Demo Day, occurring at Haas Factory Outlet (HFO) facilities throughout North America, will feature live demonstrations on every machine in the showroom.