He succeeds Niall Booker, who recently was named CEO of HSBC North America Holdings, Inc.
What does HNAH stand for?
HNAH stands for HSBC North America Holdings, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HNAH
- Host Nation Agreement
- Host-Nation Approval
- Huntington Neighborhood Association (Waldorf, Maryland)
- Hydrofluoric Acid + Nitric Acid + Acetic Acid
- Hyperkeratosis of the Nipple and Areola
- Morioka, Japan - Hanamaki (Airport Code)
- Gp330-Heymann Nephritis Antigenic Complex
- High Noon Athletic Club (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Highland Neighborhood Association Committee (Beaverton, OR)
- Hokkaido National Agricultural Experiment Station (Japan)
- Hydroxy-Naphthoic Acid Hydrazide
- Halton Natural Areas Inventory (Canada)
- Handbook of North American Indians (encyclopedia)
- Heritage Numismatic Auctions, Inc. (Heritage Auction Galleries; Dallas, TX)
- Head and Neck Abbreviated Injury Scale
- Hospital Nacional Arzobispo Loayza (Peru)
- Home Network Administration Protocol (software)
- Hirsche Nicht Aufs Sofa (musical act)
- Human Nuclear Autoantigenic Sperm Protein
- Hanoi Administration of Tourism (Vietnam)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sodeika is senior vice president of Corporate Affairs for HSBC North America Holdings, Inc.
Aldinger, chairman and chief executive officer of HSBC North America Holdings, Inc.
HSBC Finance is a wholly-owned indirect subsidiary of HSBC North America Holdings, Inc.
Burak will continue to serve as assistant general counsel-regulatory, HSBC North America Holdings, Inc.