He previously served as a board member of HSBC Bank Middle East, the Saudi British Bank, and HSBC Investment Bank in the Middle East and Saudi Arabia.
What does HSBCIB stand for?
HSBCIB stands for HSBC Investment Bank
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hereditary Society Blue Book
- High Speed Broadband (Internet service)
- Have Some Bent Cash
- Hobe Sound Bible College (Florida)
- Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
- Hot Sauce Blue Cheese (humor, Buffalo, NY)
- House Small Business Committee (US House of Representatives)
- Humane Society of Bay County (Bay County, Michigan)
- Humane Society of Broward County (Florida)
- High Speed Buoyant Cable Antenna
- Hazardous Substances Database
- Hybrid-Subbytes Detection
- Houston Small Business Development Corporation
- Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway (Japan)
- Institute for Human Science and Biomedical Engineering (Japan)
- Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival (San Francisco, CA)
- Human SPH (Separate Phase Hydrocarbon)-Binding Factor
- Heat Slug Ball Grid Array
- High Schottky Barrier Height
- Humane Society of the Black Hills (South Dakota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purchase was made from Is Private Equity, an indirect affiliate of Isbank and HSBC Investment Bank Holdings.
Prior to AIG-MezzVest, his work experience included roles in corporate finance and M&A advisory in Europe at HSBC Investment Bank PLC and in the United States at Stephens Inc.
He joins Deloitte from HSBC Investment Bank where he served for over 10 years and was based both in London and most recently in Dubai.
Al Tuwaijri joins the firm after 12 years at SABB-HSBC, an associated company of the HSBC Group in Saudi Arabia, where he was group treasurer and a board member of HSBC Investment Bank SA.
HSBC Investment Bank, Pulse Trading, Rosenblatt Securities Inc.
HSBC Investment Bank plc, Neuberger Berman LLC, Putnam Investments Inc.
DAMIAN BREWER of HSBC INVESTMENT BANK PLC reviews the performance of the EUROPEAN TRANSPORT industry, and examines recent changes that have impacted companies in that sector.