HSBC IN BRAZIL AND LATIN AMERICA Operating in Brazil since 1997, HSBC is one of the largest international banks in the country with over 1600 branches.
What does HTSEF stand for?
HTSEF stands for HSBC (Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) Tax Saver Equity Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Human Tumor Stem-Cell Clonogenic Assay
- Hazardous and Toxic Substance Control Module
- Hampton Township School District (Allison Park, Pennsylvania)
- High Temperature Simulated Distillation
- High Temperature Superconductive Disk
- High-Temperature Short-Duration (ultrasound technique)
- Hawaii Time Share Exchange
- High-Temperature Steam Electrolysis (method)
- HSBC Technical Services Europe
- High Temperature Superconducting Electron Devices (workshop)
- Hard-Target Smart Fuse
- Healtone Sound Formulas
- High Technology Small Firm
- High-Temperature Superconducting Filter (physics)
- How to Successfully Fail (gaming)
- Human Test Subject Facility (US NASA)
- Hybrid Thin Slot Formalism
- High Throughput Study Group (wireless communication)
- Human Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone
- Human Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
HSBC Holdings plc London, United Kingdom HSBC Finance Netherlands London, United Kingdom HSBC Holdings BV Amsterdam, Netherlands Republic New York Corporation New York, New York Republic National Bank of New York New York, New York Order Approving Applications to Acquire a Bank Holding Company and to Merge Banks, and Notice to Acquire Nonbanking Companies HSBC Holdings plc CHSBC"), HSBC Finance Netherlands ("HFN"), and HSBC Holdings BV ("HHBV"), all bank holding companies within the meaning of the Bank Holding Company Act ("BHC Act"), have requested the Board's approval under section 3 of the BHC Act (12 U.
Industry-Leading Rate Offered for New Money Deposits HSBC Direct Encourages Savers to Grow Their Money with HSBC Direct NEW YORK -- HSBC Bank USA, N.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns HSBC Finance Corporation an 'RPS2-' residential primary servicer rating for subprime product.
HSBC Mortgage Services, a subsidiary of HSBC North America Holdings Inc.
The "Your Point of View" campaign features live actors performing in HSBC branch windows in various roles, including beauty queens, sports fans and abstract artists.
HSBC's brand initiative at JFK will make it the exclusive, non-airline advertiser on the interior and exterior of the jetbridges at JFK where HSBC will begin installing work from its "Different Points of View" global branding campaign this month.
has affirmed the financial strength rating of A+ (Superior) and assigned an issuer credit rating of "aa-" to HSBC Life (International) Limited (HSBC Life) (Bermuda).