What does HCP stand for?
HCP stands for HSBC (Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) Climate Partnership
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HCP
We have 205 other meanings of HCP in our Acronym Attic
- Hitachi Content Platform (object storage system)
- Homeless Court Program (various locations)
- Honda Club of the Philippines
- Honors Cooperative Program
- Horizontal Control Point
- Host Cell Protein
- Host Command Processor
- Host Configuration Protocol
- Hosting Control Panel (FusionXHost)
- Hot Cargo Pad
- HUD (Housing and Urban Development) Consolidated Plan
- Human Canvas Project (art)
- Human Capital Plan
- Human Capital Project (various organizations)
- Human Centered Process
- Human Connectome Project (brain research)
- Hungarian Coalition Party (political party)
- hydrated cement paste
- Hydrocephalus (neurology)
- Hypervelocity Countermeasures Program