The size of the rollover is limited to the maximum HSA contribution for the year minus any HSA contributions you have already made for the year.
What does HFD stand for?
HFD stands for HSA (Health Savings Account) Funding Distribution (IRS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HFD
We have 70 other meanings of HFD in our Acronym Attic
- Heat Flux Dropout
- Hela Fass Dooo (automotive enthusiast group)
- Henrietta Fire District (New York)
- High-Frequency Detection (machinery)
- Hike for Discovery (Leukemia & Lymphoma Society)
- Honolulu Fire Department (Honolulu, HI)
- Horse Heads Fire Department (New York)
- House of Flying Daggers (movie)
- Houston Fire Department
- Hrvatsko Farmaceutsko Društvo (Croatian Pharmaceutical Society)
- Hulbert Financial Digest (newsletter)
- Human Factors Division (US DHS)
- Hartree-Fock Dispersion-B
- Hartree-Fock-Dispersion with Repulsive Self Consistent Field Component
- Heparin Fractions Depleted of Anticoagulant Activity
- Haryana Forest Development Corporation (India)
- Hawaii Family Dental Centers
- Half Frequency Division Duplex
- Human Fibroblast-Derived Dermal Substitute
- High Frequency Digital Electronics Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, some critics are concerned that HSA-eligible plans may attract enrollees who seek lower premiums but lack the resources to contribute to an HSA, and wealthy enrollees who may seek to use the HSA primarily to accumulate tax-advantaged savings rather than pay for medical expenses.
23 /PRNewswire/ -- HSA Bank(R), a division of Webster Bank, N.
An HSA program has two parts: a high-deductible health plan (which usually costs less than other health plans) and a tax-advantaged, portable savings account for payment of current medical expenses which builds like a medical individual retirement account (IRA).
Money that you or your employer (or both) contribute to your HSA won't be subject to income tax.
An integrated model most typically includes online enrollment technologies, a company contribution to the HSA and/or thorough communications about the benefit design.
I have an HSA account that was opened when my employer switched to a high-deductible policy.
An HSA is an investment vehicle that operates similar to an IRA.