Several of these nucleotide compounds (specifically HPMPC, PMPA and PMEA) discovered through a collaborative research effort between Dr.
What does HPCRT stand for?
HPCRT stands for HPMPC (Hydroxy 2 Phosphonomethoxy Propyl Cytosine) Peripheral CMV (Cytomegalovirus) Retinitis Trial (AIDS study)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High Pressure Chronic Retention (urology)
- High Pressure Common Rail
- High Pressure Compressor Rotor (combustion turbine)
- Hospital Physicians in Clinical Research (research firm)
- Humanitarian Policy and Conflict Research (Harvard University International Law Research Program)
- High-Performance Computing Revitalization Act of 2004
- High Performance Computing Research Center
- High Performance Computing Research Department (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; California)
- Handbook on the Physics and Chemistry of Rare Earths (scholarly journal)
- High Performance Computing Reliability Issues
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (book/movie)
- Hewlett-Packard Cloud Services (computing)
- High Performance Communication Server
- High Performance Computing and Simulation (symposium)
- High Performance Computing Symposium
- High Performance Computing Systems
- High Pressure Core Spray system (commercial nuclear power - Boiling Water Reactor, BWR Type)
- High Productivity Computing Systems
- Hippotherapy Professional Clinical Specialist (American Hippotherapy Association; Damascus, PA)