Cooperation in the centers technicians HP Response Center (supportnE[degrees] center provider) with IT administrators of Agriculture,
What does HPRC stand for?
HPRC stands for HP Response Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HPRC
We have 49 other meanings of HPRC in our Acronym Attic
- Hereditary Papillary Renal Cell Carcinoma
- High Performance Reconfigurable Computing
- High Performance Resin Case
- Historic Preservation Review Committee
- Holme Pierrepont Running Club (UK)
- Hormone Refractory Prostrate Cancer
- Horse-Power-Racing Club
- Hot Pants Road Club
- Housing Program Review Committee
- Housing Proposal Review Committee (California State University)
- Human Performance Research Center
- High Plains Regional Climate Center (University of Nebraska - Lincoln)
- Human Performance Root Cause Trending (conference)
- High-Performance Reconfigurable Computing Technology and Applications
- Health Policy Research Division (Health Canada)
- Henderson Parks and Recreation Department (Nevada)
- High Performance RDF (Raw Data File) Database (computer science)
- Human Protein Reference Database
- High-Penetrance Recessive Disease-Causing Variants
- High-Order Path Remote Defect Indicator Errored Connectivity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through a set of proprietary network monitoring and support tools, the HP Response Center is regularly updated with your network information and "footprint.
HP also offers installation and startup services and customized training as well as direct access to the HP Response Center for software technical support.
HP SupportPack LAN Support and PC Software Assist services will enable managers and employees at the food bank to call HP Response Center engineers when they have network or PC software-application questions.
Two HP Response Center features round out the set of core services: One provides a customer advocate to ensure customer needs are being met; another reviews the customer phone calls placed to the Response Center to track trends and potential problems.
The Legato/HP Worldwide Support Agreement is the global extension of an existing agreement in Europe in which support for Legato's NetWorker for HP-UX is provided directly by the HP Response Centers.
HP is advising customers of potentially affected systems to immediately contact the HP Response Center or their local sales office for further information and direction.
HP Response Centers will be staffed with Certified Banyan Specialists and Certified Banyan Engineers.