Integrated into the HMMWV platform, the ProTec Series 30 will be on display in the company s booth, 7543.
What does HEAT stand for?
HEAT stands for HMMWV(High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle) Egress Assistance Trainer (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HEAT
We have 93 other meanings of HEAT in our Acronym Attic
- High-Energy Antimatter Telescope
- High-Enthalpy Arc-heated Tunnel
- High-Explosive Anti-Tank (munition)
- High-rise Emergency Aerial Team
- Higher Education and Advanced Technology Center (Lowry, CO, USA)
- Higher Education and Applied Technology Center (Harford County, MD)
- Higher Education and Training (IBM)
- Higher Education Area Transit (Greensboro, North Carolina)
- Higher Education Assistive Technology (various locations)
- Highway Enforcement of Aggressive Traffic (various locations)
- Hoffman Estates Airsoft Team (Chicago, IL)
- Home Energy Assistance Team
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training
- Hotel Employees Action Team
- Human Erythrocyte Aglutination Test
- Humanitarian Environmental Analysis Team (Godzilla)
- High Explosive Anti-Tank Multi-Purpose
- High-Explosive Anti-Tank - Multi-Purpose Tracer
- High-Explosive Antitank-Self-Destruct (ammunition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HMMWV Seatbelt Assembly Need an improved seatbelt assembly for your HMMWV?
The Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center at Picatinny Arsenal, New Jersey, has designed a new armor shield that provides much needed protection for HMMWV (high-mobility multipurpose wheeled vehicle) gunners in combat situations.
Azure said the goal of the parallel hybrid HMMWV program is to "compare a parallel hybrid with a series hybrid to determine which system architecture provides better fuel economy, silent mobility and overall performance in a military environment.
We always wear seat belts, except when we are in a tactical training environment," one NCO stated, following a HMMWV rollover.
built the prototype of the Trek Sat in 2001, mounted within a civilian HMMWV frame.
SCTV is a complete vehicle system designed for seamless integration with the HMMWV chassis to handle the asymmetric battlefield with advanced technologies and features that provide increased mobility, survivability and performance for all HMMWV variants.
OPERATORS, THERE'S ONE QUESTION YOU'VE GOTTA ANSWER YES TO AFTER OPERATING YOUR HMMWV .