2) HIV Research Network investigators presenting the new findings noted that readmission to a hospital within 30 days of discharge is becoming a standard to measure quality of care in hospitals.
What does HIVRN stand for?
HIVRN stands for HIV Research Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- HIV: An Electronic Media Information Review (now officially closed)
- High Volume Electrostatic Sampler
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Immune Globulin
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Individuals
- HIV Medicine Association (since 2000; Alexandria, Virginia)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Nephropathy
- High Vacuum Orbital Simulator
- Humanistisch Instituut voor Ontwikkelingssamenwerking (Dutch: International Humanist Institute for Cooperation with Developing Countries)
- Homologous In Vitro Penetration
- Host Interactive Voice Response
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus San Francisco Isolate 2
- Hoger Instituut voor Vertalers en Tolken
- Hawaiian Island Weddings
- Hazardous Industrial Waste
- He Is We (band)
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales (independent consumer organization; Caerphilly, Wales, UK)
- High Impact Wrestling
- High Intensity War
- History in Writing
- Hole in the Wall
Samples in periodicals archive:
The team determined that the number of annual deaths with what are believed to be organs suitable for transplantation was approximately the same as estimated by death data source--an average of 534 each year between 2005 and 2008 in the Nationwide Inpatient Study and an average of 494 each year between 2000 and 2008 in the HIV Research Network.
The HIV Research Network, a consortium of 21 clinical sites that provide primary HIV care, includes 684 patients aged 12-24 years.
The news sent shock waves through the global HIV research network, and soon clinical trials to test STIs began in several countries.
Ten years ago, a study by the HIV Research Network in the United States found that AIDS illnesses were the main cause of hospital admission, followed by digestive system and liver disease, psychiatric illness (like severe depression), and cardiovascular (heart) disease.
2) HIV Research Network investigators planned this study to compare testing rates for gonorrhea and chlamydia with rates of testing for syphilis and high cholesterol or high triglycerides.
To learn more about these issues, HIV Research Network investigators planned this study of young people infected because of risky behavior, mainly unsafe sex.