The National Minority AIDS Council is hosting the 2008 HIV Prevention Leadership Summit in Detroit, MI.
What does HPLS stand for?
HPLS stands for HIV Prevention Leadership Summit (National Minority AIDS Council)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPLS
We have 1 other meaning of HPLS in our Acronym Attic
- Home Power Line of Credit
- Health Promoter Leadership Program (Refugee Women’s Network)
- High-Performance Low-Power (laboratory; University of Virginia)
- House of Peace and Love Project (Tanzania)
- Housing and Property Law Partnership (London, England, UK)
- Human PTH (Parathyroid Hormone)-Like Peptide
- High Performance Low Pressure Liquid Chromatography (antibiotics)
- Health Professions Loan Repayment Program
- Hierarchical Partial Least Squares
- History and Philosophy of the Life Sciences (journal)
- Holdrege Public Library System (Holdrege, NE)
- Home Purchase Loan Scheme (est. 1988; Hong Kong)
- Human Performance and Leisure Studies (education)
- Hamilton Public Library Special Collections (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- High Pressure Latch Valve
- High Pressure Low Volume
- High Priority Low Volume
- High Performance Light Water Reactor
- Hand Painted Medium (art)
- Hardware Platform Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
In data recently presented at the HIV Prevention Leadership Summit (HPLS), held on June 11-14, 2008 in Detroit, Michigan, several organizations reported on the preference for and high accuracy of rapid HIV testing with oral fluid using the OraQuick ADVANCE test.
July 11-14, 2008: HIV Prevention Leadership Summit, Detroit, MI (www.
June 4-7, 2006: HIV Prevention Leadership Summit, Dallas, TX.
July 31-August 3, 2005: HIV Prevention Leadership Summit, San Francisco, CA.