In recent years, the Medical Center of Louisiana HIV Outpatient Program (HOP) clinic has become increasingly proactive in offering EC as a choice to women with HIV (to be used in conjunction with condoms).
What does HOP stand for?
HOP stands for HIV Outpatient Program (Louisiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HOP
We have 103 other meanings of HOP in our Acronym Attic
- Heropbou En Ontwikkelings Program (Reconstruction and Development Program; South Africa)
- Hierarchical Observing Protocol
- High Output Paraffin
- High Oxygen Pressure
- Higher Order Path (Sprint, SDH)
- Highly Oriented Polyolefine (audio technology)
- Highway Occupancy Permit
- Hispanic Outreach Project (various locations)
- Historic Ocean Profile
- History off the Page (teaching company; est. 1996)
- Home Occupation Permit (various locations)
- Home Ownership Program (various locations)
- Home Oxygen Provider
- Homecast Open Protocol (Wireless LAN)
- Homeownership Opportunity Program (various locations)
- Honda Original Parts
- Hooked on Phonics (Gateway Learning Corporation)
- Hop on Pop (children's book by Dr. Seuss)
- Hope (Amtrak station code; Hope, AR)
- Hospital Outpatient Program (clinical treatment)