Variations in the Care of HIV-Infected Adults in the United States: Results from the HIV Cost and Services Utilization Study.
What does HCSUS stand for?
HCSUS stands for HIV Cost and Services Utilization Study (research study)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Haut Conseil de la Science et de la Téchnologie (French)
- HC Starck GmbH
- Higher Council for Science and Technology
- Hudson County Schools of Technology (New Jersey)
- Hilton Central Schools Teachers Association
- High-Cost Short-Term Credit
- House of Commons Science and Technology Committee (UK)
- Henkel Surface Technologies (Henkel Surface Technologies)
- Health Care Standards Unit (est. 2004; UK)
- Harvard College Stand-Up Comic Society
- Department of Health and Community Services (Calfornia State University, Chico; Chico, CA)
- Harvard Club of Silicon Valley (Harvard alumni social organization; Palo Alto, CA)
- Historic Cold Spring Village (Cape May, New Jersey)
- Hardin County Solid Waste (Iowa)
- Health and Community Services Western (Canada)
- Health Care Support Worker
- Hamilton County Storm Water District (Ohio)
- Hospice Care of Southwest Michigan
- Hancock County Solid Waste Management District (Indiana)
- Hale Centre Theatre (West Valley City, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
assistant secretary for health and director of the PHS, said the HIV Cost and Services Utilization Study "is especially designed to give us a continuing flow of information that will help improve the care given to men, women and children with HIV/AIDS in rural as well as urban areas.