HIV reporting can be an important component of a comprehensive HIV/AIDS surveillance system that also includes AIDS reporting, in-depth interviews, medical record reviews, unlinked seroprevalence surveys, and sampling representative populations.
What does HASS stand for?
HASS stands for HIV/AIDS Surveillance System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HASS
We have 42 other meanings of HASS in our Acronym Attic
- Hanford Analytical Services Quality Requirements Document
- Healing Artists of the Sacramento Region (health and wellness directory; California)
- Helping Agencies Serving Richardson (Richardson, TX)
- Historical Architectural Survey Report
- HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report
- Harmondsworth and Sipson Residents Association (UK)
- Humanities and Area Studies Resource Center (Stanford, CA)
- High Availability Storage System
- Higher, Adjacent, Support, Security
- Highly Accelerated Stress Screening
- Housing and Adult Social Services (UK)
- Housing and Supportive Services (Division of Disability and Aging Services; Vermont)
- Human Arts and Social Sciences (various organizations)
- Humanitarian Assistance for South Sudan
- Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences (college department)
- Hawaii Association of Secondary School Administrators
- Houston Area Suzuki Strings Association
- Health and Social Services and Social Security Adjudication (UK)
- Heart of America Singles Square Dance Association (est. 1980)
- Houston Association for Science and Space Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 million, 3-year contract enables Macro to accept, process, maintain, and archive data for two of CDC's largest HIV/AIDS surveillance systems.