Most state HIV/AIDS surveillance programs have followed this recommendation," the report's authors said.
What does HASP stand for?
HASP stands for HIV/AIDS Surveillance Program (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HASP
We have 50 other meanings of HASP in our Acronym Attic
- Heart Attack and Stroke Prevention (cardiology program)
- Helicopter Aircrew Survivability Program
- Heuristic Adaptive Surveillance Project
- High Accuracy Satellite Position
- High Accuracy Sensor Package
- High Altitude Sampling Program
- High Altitude Sounding Probe
- High Altitude Space Platform
- High Altitude Surveillance Platform
- High-Altitude Sounding Projectile
- Homeowner Affordability and Stability Program (Federal National Mortgage Association)
- Houston Attached Support Processor
- Houston Automatic Spooling Prioritizer
- Houston Automatic Spooling Program
- Hayward Area Shoreline Planning Agency (Hayward, CA)
- High-Altitude Super-Pressured Powered Aerostat
- Homeless Advocates and Service Providers Association
- Hyogo Automobile Service Promotion Association (Japan)
- Health and Safety of Pupils on Educational Visits (UK)
- HIV/AIDS and STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Prevention and Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York: New York City Department of Health HIV/AIDS Surveillance Program, 2001.
A (Luxembourg), today announced the completion of a partnership agreement to set up a national, multi-centric, prospective HIV/AIDS surveillance program in Thailand for the 3 forthcoming years.