and SFP programs; in addition to HIV/AIDS case management performed in
What does HACM stand for?
HACM stands for HIV/AIDS Case Management (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HACM
We have 14 other meanings of HACM in our Acronym Attic
- Housing Authority of the County of Lebanon (Lebanon, PA)
- HSBC Actuaries and Consultants Limited (UK)
- Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles (California)
- Housing Authority of the City of Long Beach (housing assistance programs; Long Beach, CA)
- Harpoon Airborne Command & Launch Control Subsystem
- Harpoon Aircraft Command and Launch Control System
- Harpoon Airborne Command & Launch Subsystem
- Housing Authority of the City of Las Vegas (Nevada)
- Hippocampal Astrocyte Conditioned Medium
- HIV-Associated Cognitive/Motor Complex
- Housing Authority of the City of Milwaukee (Wisconsin)
- Housing Authority of the County of Monterey (Monterey, CA)
- Hunger Action Coalition of Michigan
- Homeland Air and Cruise Missile Defense
- High Availability Cluster Multi-Processing (IBM)
- High Accuracy Common Mode Rejection
- Hawaii Army Cable Network
- Healthy Ageing Campus Netherlands (Groningen, Netherlands)
- Home Access Code Number (health testing)
- Home Agent Control Node
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2000, AHF notified LAHD that AHF was closing Linn House as a hospice, but that it would continue to use the building to serve people with HIV/AIDS by housing its HIV/AIDS case management activities there.
Of the 38 randomly selected agencies offering HIV/AIDS case management services, one declined participation, one was a pediatric specialty agency, and six did not return messages, yielding a total of 30 agencies (79 percent) agreeing to participate.
00 -------------------- ------------------------------------ ------------ Valley Community HIV/AIDS Case Management Services Clinic $10,000.
Eight themes in the HIV/AIDS case management process emerged from a 1998 study of 14 Ryan White Title I- funded case management programs in the New York City tri-county region.