The Gynecology Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the gynecology partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
What does GYN stand for?
GYN stands for Gynecology
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of GYN
We have 1 other meaning of GYN in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Youngstown Monitoring Association (Youngstown, OH)
- Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft, AOL, Amazon, Apple, eBay
- Guelph Youth Music Centre (Canada)
- Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited (China)
- Great Yarmouth Marketing Initiative (UK)
- Get Your Mind Outta the Gutter
- Gymsa Management and Maintenance SA (refrigeration services; Cadiz, Spain)
- Guelph Youth Musical Theatre (Guelph, ON, Canada)
- Global Youth Network
- Santa Genoveva Airport (Goiânia, Go - Brazil, airport code)
- Female (Prefix)
- Gemini Youth Orchestras (Melville, KY)
- Get Your Own
- Get Your Own Back (TV show)
- Get Your Own Blog
- Get Your Own Boyfriend (song)
- Grow Your Own Business (Billingshurst, West Sussex, England, UK)
- grow your own butterflies (Providence, RI band)
- Grow Your Own Carrot (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gabbe, Senior Vice President for Health Sciences for The Ohio State University, Chief Executive Officer of the Wexner Medical Center, and a professor in Wexner Medical Center's department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the former chair, is one of the world's leading experts on the complications of diabetes and pregnancy.
00 Hardcover RG101 Lentz (obstetrics and gynecology and urology, U.
Berry comes to Women & Infants from the University of Massachusetts where he is an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology and an attending physician at the University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Center in Worcester.
00 Paperback RG141 The ninth edition of this guide to educational objectives in the core curriculum in obstetrics and gynecology offers students and practitioners a concise reference for patient care, medical knowledge, interpersonal and communications skills and procedures in the field.
Joseph Rojas arrived at Nellis Air Force Base, his plan was to return with his family to his native Louisiana to start a private obstetrics and gynecology practice when his hitch was up.
In a 2004 survey of directors of obstetrics and gynecology residency programs, 51% of respondents said that their programs routinely provide abortion training (although residents may opt out if they have religious or moral objections), 39% that optional abortion training is available and 10% that their programs do not provide abortion training.
The Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) website reveals several medical centers in the United States and Canada have also established departmental websites (APGO, 2005).