Collaboration and practice patterns among urologists and gynecologists in the treatment of urinary incontinence and pelvic floor prolapse: a survey of the International Continence Society members.
What does GYN stand for?
GYN stands for Gynecologist
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GYN
We have 1 other meaning of GYN in our Acronym Attic
- Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft, AOL (Big 4 search engine companies)
- Greater Youngstown Monitoring Association (Youngstown, OH)
- Google, Yahoo!, Microsoft, AOL, Amazon, Apple, eBay
- Guelph Youth Music Centre (Canada)
- Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited (China)
- Great Yarmouth Marketing Initiative (UK)
- Get Your Mind Outta the Gutter
- Gymsa Management and Maintenance SA (refrigeration services; Cadiz, Spain)
- Guelph Youth Musical Theatre (Guelph, ON, Canada)
- Global Youth Network
- Santa Genoveva Airport (Goiânia, Go - Brazil, airport code)
- Female (Prefix)
- Gemini Youth Orchestras (Melville, KY)
- Get Your Own
- Get Your Own Back (TV show)
- Get Your Own Blog
- Get Your Own Boyfriend (song)
- Grow Your Own Business (Billingshurst, West Sussex, England, UK)
- grow your own butterflies (Providence, RI band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is on the advisory committee for the master's degree program in genetic counseling at California State University, Northridge, is a fellow consultant at the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and is active in several professional associations and societies.
The New Brunswick government only pays for abortions if they are deemed "medically necessary" by two physicians and performed by a gynecologist in a hospital.
From the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (AGOG) come the answers to these commonly asked questions about HRT and the WHI study: (10) Q I was taking HRT to help prevent heart disease.
About 6% of gynecologists and 1% of primary care physicians have prescribed the abortion drug mifepristone since its approval last year by the Food and Drug Administration, a survey by the Kaiser Family Foundation says.
Our resident gynecologist nearly screams her one-word answer to this one.
The American Academy of Dermatology also provides referrals to dermatologists in your area, and the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists can refer you to a gynecologist.
Yet while more than four out of five obstetricians and gynecologists agree that the Pill protects against certain types of female cancers, only one in six women is clear about the Pill's possible health benefits beyond birth control.