It is one of the largest and most prestigious research facilities in high risk and normal obstetrics, gynecology and newborn pediatrics in the nation, and is a member of the National Cancer Institute's Gynecologic Oncology Group and the National Institutes of Health's Pelvic Floor Disorders Network.
What does GOG stand for?
GOG stands for Gynecologic Oncology Group
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOG
We have 43 other meanings of GOG in our Acronym Attic
- Government of Grenada
- Government of Gujarat (India)
- Grace of God
- Grease, Oil, Gas
- Great Artesian Oil & Gas (North Sydney, NSW, Australia)
- Great Outdoor Games (Entertainment and Sports Programming Network)
- Grumpy Old Git
- Guild of Greeters
- Gulf of Guinea
- Guns of Glory (gaming clan)
- Gesundheit Österreich GmbH (Austria)
- Gallery of Graphic Arts (various locations)
- Girl on Girl Action
- Golden Gate National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- Grind or Get Ate
- Games of the Greatest All-Round Athletes (multi-sport event)
- Girls of Great Britain (rollerblading club; UK)
- Genesis Oil and Gas Consultants
- Georgian Oil and Gas Corporation (Republic of Georgia; est. 2006)
- Gippsland Obstetrics and Gynaecology Centre (Sale, Victoria, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EGEN-sponsored trial is conducted by a network of researchers led by Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) at member institutions under an agreement between the GOG and EGEN, Inc.
This is a potentially important breakthrough for the Gynecologic Oncology Group," said John Farley, MD, a gynecologic oncologist in the Division of Gynecologic Oncology and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Creighton University School of Medicine at St.
The data were drawn from four randomized controlled treatment trials performed by the Gynecologic Oncology Group of Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, N.
Acceleron Pharma, a biopharmaceutical company developing protein therapeutics for cancer and orphan disease, today announced that the Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) initiated a phase 2 study of dalantercept in patients with persistent or recurrent ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer.
CTI)(NASDAQ and MTA: CTIC) today announced that the Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) informed CTI that an independent Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB) recommended continuation of the GOG-0212 Phase 3 clinical trial of OPAXIO[sup.
Patients with newly diagnosed advanced ovarian cancer now typically undergo surgery and chemotherapy, but a new phase 3 clinical trial conducted by the Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) suggests an additional avenue of treatment.
Maintenance chemotherapy--instituting second-line chemotherapy immediately following a clinical response but before evidence of recurrence--has gained popularity with many oncologists, after last year's release of results from GOG 178, a large study by the Southwest Oncology Group and the Gynecologic Oncology Group (J.