sitearea= Gynecologic Cancer Foundation & National Cancer Institute.
What does GCF stand for?
GCF stands for Gynecologic Cancer Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCF
We have 97 other meanings of GCF in our Acronym Attic
- Grid Characterization Facility
- Grid Controlled Fluoroscopy (Philips)
- Gross Capital Formation
- Ground Communications Facility
- Groupe Canada France (French-Canadian networking club)
- Groupe Coopération Forestière (French: Forestry Cooperation Group)
- Gsm Certification Forum
- Guaranteed Car Finance (UK)
- Gun Carriage Factory (Madhya Pradesh, India)
- Guralp Compressed Format (floppy disk data format)
- General Council on Finance and Administration (United Methodist Church)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst
- Grants and Contracts Financial Administration (various universities)
- Greater Chicago Ferret Association (Westchester, IL)
- Grey County Federation of Agriculture (Canada)
- Gwent County Football Association (UK)
- Groupement Central des Formations Aériennes de la Gendarmerie (French: Central Group of the Gendarmerie Training Airlines)
- Giant Cells of Foreign Bodies (biomedical engineering)
- Gleaners Community Food Bank (Michigan)
- Granite City Food Brewery
Samples in periodicals archive:
The signs are persistent bloating, pelvic or abdominal pain, difficulty eating or a feeling of fullness and frequent urination, the Gynecologic Cancer Foundation said.
You can find one through the Gynecologic Cancer Foundation at 1-800-444-4441 or www.
Donations to the Callaway Golf Foundation Women's Cancer Initiative will also benefit the Gynecologic Cancer Foundation.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 16 /PRNewswire/ -- The Gynecologic Cancer Foundation (GCF) and the Claudia Cohen Research Foundation announce today that Dr.
Call the Gynecologic Cancer Foundation at 1-800-444-4441 for a referral list.
This early-symptom list, collected and codified by the Gynecologic Cancer Foundation, has been incorporated into the NCCN Ovarian Cancer Guidelines.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- In recognition of Cervical Health Awareness Month, singer-songwriter and actress Mandy Moore, The Gynecologic Cancer Foundation (GCF) and GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) are teaming up to encourage young women to do their part to help reduce their risk of cervical cancer.