To the government's credit, the AMLCFTA was used in 2010 in court proceedings, when Guyanese authorities obtained a conviction of a Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) employee in its first case under the Act.
What does GRA stand for?
GRA stands for Guyana Revenue Authority (Georgetown, Guyana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GRA
We have 130 other meanings of GRA in our Acronym Attic
- Grande Raccordo Anulare (circular highway surrounding Rome, Italy)
- Graphic Arts
- Great Race All (online racing)
- Green Restaurant Association (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Groundwater Recharge Area
- Groundwater Resources Association of California (also seen as GRAC)
- Group Reset Acknowledgment
- Group Retirement Annuity
- guaranteed retirement account
- Guestroom Attendant (various companies)
- Gypsum Resources Australia
- Gyro Reference Assembly
- Government Reports Announcements And Index
- Greyhound Racing Association of America (Wilmington, DE)
- Game Rangers Association of Africa (Hilton, South Africa)
- Global Road Achievement Awards (International Road Federation)
- Government Relations and Aboriginal Affairs (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Government Resources and Accounts Act (UK)
- Grand Rapids Adventist Academy (Michigan)
- Great River Arts Association (est. 1992; Little Falls, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fifteen customs officers attached to the Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) have been charged with 202 counts ranging from conspiracy to fraudulent conversion, reports The Kaieteur News (April 29, 2009).
Trade Incentives: Guyana exempts factory machinery and equipment imports from customs duties with the approval of the Commissioner General of the Guyana Revenue Authority.