Fuchs emerges slowly with blurred or cloudy vision, tiny bumps known as guttae (GOO-tay) on the cornea's surface and, in severe stages, painful blisters on the corneal surface.
What does GTT stand for?
GTT stands for Guttae (Latin: Drops)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GTT
We have 70 other meanings of GTT in our Acronym Attic
- Global Text and Total Conversation Services
- Global Title Translation
- GlobalTouch Telecom, Inc.
- Glucose Tolerance Test
- Gone To Texas
- Government Technical Test
- Grand Trunk Trailblazers (Massachusetts)
- Graphics Translation Table
- Gruppo Torinese Trasporti
- Guaranteed Turn Times (Oasis)
- Garment, Textile and Technology Association (Ireland)
- Georgian Triangle Tourist Association (Collingwood, Ontario, Canada)
- Global Technology Transfer Alliance
- Greater Toronto Transportation Authority
- Guyana Table Tennis Association
- Gene Technology Technical Advisory Committee (Department of Health and Ageing; Australia)
- GJXDM Training and Technical Assistance Committee
- Greensboro Triad Textile and Apparel Club (North Carolina)
- Gee That's Too Bad
- Gene Therapy and Therapeutics Branch (National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research; US NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Another, Thysania agrippina, or white witch moth, fed on a gum tree Merian called "Gummi Guttae.
He states that it seems plausible to assume "at one time the triglyphs did mask the ends of wooden beams," and that "the droplike shapes below, called guttae," seen also in many twentieth-century architecture "are the descendants of wooden pegs (26)" However, form as the primogenitor of function transcended architecture to transportation.