For that reason, when critics equate guns only with violence, they miss a large part of the picture, and they misrepresent the complex nature of America's diverse, multilayered gun culture.
What does GUNZO stand for?
GUNZO stands for Guns Only (gaming)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Gulf United Nuclear Fuels Corporation
- Global University Network for Innovation
- Guerilla Unit (rap group)
- Very Directional Mike, Also Called A Shotgun Mike
- GFDI, UKMI and NGPI Simple Average (hurricane forecast)
- Global Unwind Network Services (WorldCom)
- All Non-Friendly Aircraft May Be Engaged
- Aircraft May Only Be Engaged If Identified As Hostile
- Gunnery Sergeant (US Navy)
- Gunnery Schoolship
- Gayan Uttejak Orchestra (Hungary)
- Gezamenlijk Uitvoeringsorgaan (Dutch: Joint Implementation Body)
- Giant Ugly Ogre
- Glavnoye Upravleniye Okhraneniya (Russian: Main Administration Protection, aka GUORF)
- Global Ultimate Owner (highest parent company)
- Global Urban Observatory (UN Human Settlements Programme)
- Grand United Order (various organizations)
- Give Up or Die (gaming clan)
- General Union of Oil Employees (Iraq)
- Government of the Union of Myanmar (also known as Burma)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Long Beach City Council voted unanimously against an ordinance to ban junk guns, and the Los Angeles County supervisors hedged their bets by voting to ban junk guns only in the unincorporated areas of the county.
The CDC can blame the homicide surge in this group on guns only by ignoring a crucial point: Gun ownership is far less common among urban blacks than among whites or rural blacks.