4, 2001 New 1- and 2-bit transceivers provide powerful solutions for backplane signaling The recognized leader in Gunning Transceiver Logic Plus (GTLP), Fairchild Semiconductor International (NYSE: FCS) today released the industry's first 1- and 2-bit GTLP transceivers in 8-lead packaging.
What does GTLP stand for?
GTLP stands for Gunning Transceiver Logic Plus (family of logic integrated circuits)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GTLP in our Acronym Attic
- Generic Top Level Domains - Memorandum Of Understanding
- Generic Top-Level Domain Memorandum Of Understanding (IANA)
- Global Transport Logistics, Inc. (Glen Rock, NJ)
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Guarantee Trust Life Insurance Company (Glenview, IL)
- Georgian Triangle Lifelong Learning Institute (Collingwood, Ontario, Canada)
- Generalized Two-Layer Model (chemical equilibrium model)
- Grand Traverse Lighthouse Museum (Michigan)
- Global Telemedicine and Learning Network (underserved community program)
- Government Transactional License Option (Macromedia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
17, 2001 Expanding the industry's broadest GTLP product portfolio, new GTLP transceivers in BGA offer over 60% space savings versus TSSOP The recognized leader in Gunning Transceiver Logic Plus (GTLP), Fairchild Semiconductor International (NYSE: FCS) today released a line of GTLP transceivers in Ball Grid Array (BGA) packaging, beginning with 8-bit and 36-bit wide universal bus transceivers.
Device Features The MAX EPM7128B, EPM7256B, EPM7512B, EPM7064B, and EPM7032B devices feature high performance, low power and low-voltage I/O standards such as Gunning transceiver logic plus (GTL+) and stub series terminated logic for 2.