Devotees of turn-based fight games will be familiar with Gunbound.
What does GB stand for?
GB stands for Gunbound (game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GB
We have 59 other meanings of GB in our Acronym Attic
- Group Buffer (US DoD)
- Groupe Bibilque (French: Bible Group)
- Guanidine Biboric
- Guantanamo Bay (Cuba)
- Guard Break (gaming)
- Guest Book
- Guillain-Barré (syndrome)
- Gulf Bank
- Gun Barrel
- Gunma Bank (Japan)
- Guo Biao 2312-80 (Chinese government standard Chinese character encoding scheme)
- Sarin (nerve agent)
- Ground-Based GPS Receiver Application Module
- Generalized Birnbaum - Saunders Distribution
- Ground-Based Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Gigabits per second
- Gigabyte per Second
- Generalized Born/Solvent Accessible Surface model
- God Bless and Go Broncos (also seen as GB2)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com's Popular Gunbound Revolution, More Games to Come MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.
com is a premier internet game destination, offering a full range of casual to serious multiplayer titles including action games GUNZ[TM], Soldier Front, Gunbound Revolution[TM] and popular puzzle, card, board games including Royal Chess[TM], Switcheroo and GoStop[TM].
The destination will offer users the ability to secure subscriptions to popular titles such as World of Warcraft, Helbreath and Gunbound, as well as movies, merchandise and more.