Trnkey diving and ROV services in the Gulf of Thailand equipped with diving gear for air diving intervention, qualified divers, diving supervisors, ROVs and qualified ROV personnel was provided by vessel Mermaid Sapphire.
What does GOT stand for?
GOT stands for Gulf of Thailand (continental shelf)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GOT
We have 84 other meanings of GOT in our Acronym Attic
- Government of Turkey
- Governor's Office for Technology (Kentucky)
- Graduate-on-Time (Texas Tech University)
- Graphic Operation Terminal (machine interface; Mitsubishi Automation)
- Graphic Order Terminal
- Great Orthogonality Theorem
- Green Olive Tree
- Greenpeace Organizing Term (student training program)
- Group On Telecommunications (Indian Government)
- Guaranteed on Time
- Glutamate Oxaloacetate Transaminase 1 (gene)
- Glutamate Oxaloacetate Transaminase 2
- Glutamic-Oxaloacetic Transaminase 2
- General Of The Army (US military; five star general)
- Georgia Occupational Therapy Association
- Green Olive Trade Association (Carlstadt, NJ)
- Conference on Natural Language Processing
- Generic Over the Air Programming
- Get on the Ball (physiotherapy training; UK)
- Get On The Bus (campaign)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Melbourne, Australia, Nov 5, 2012 - (ABN Newswire) - MEO Australia Limited (ASX:MEO) (OTCQX:MEOAY) advises that the Thailand Department of Mineral Fuels, Ministry of Energy has formally approved the transfer of a 50% participating interest in the Gulf of Thailand G2/48 Concession from Pearl Oil Offshore Limited, an affiliate of Mubadala Petroleum (Mubadala), to Rayong Offshore Exploration Ltd (ROEL), a wholly owned subsidiary of MEO.
Fish and shellfish farmers on the Gulf of Thailand at Bangkok's Chulalongkorn University said the huge volume of water pouring into the gulf over the next month will cause salt levels to drop significantly, affecting fish and other marine animals.
Spread over 25 acres, the luxurious Conrad Koh Samui Resort and Spa will offer panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand, outlying islands and the surrounding landscape of lush coconut plantations.
MEO Australia Limited advises that the Thailand Department of Mineral Fuels, Ministry of Energy has formally approved the transfer of a 50% participating interest in the Gulf of Thailand G2/48 Concession from Pearl Oil Offshore Limited, an affiliate of Mubadala Petroleum (Mubadala), to Rayong Offshore Exploration Ltd (ROEL), a wholly owned subsidiary of MEO.
Over a week of rain has swept floodwaters across the south of the country, cutting off road and rail links and leaving tourists stuck on islands in the Gulf of Thailand and Andaman Sea returned to normal and the country's only aircraft carrier, Chakri Naruebet, joined the rescue effort.
Thai Foreign Minister Kasit Piromya said Bangkok had decided to cancel a 2001 agreement to jointly develop a disputed area in the Gulf of Thailand which was signed during Thaksin's time in power.
Production from the Unocal-operated fields in the Gulf of Thailand account for about 60 percent of Thailand's indigenous natural gas production.