The OGC members acting as initiators of Oceans IE II are: Southeastern Universities Research Association (SURA) Texas A&M University - Academy for Advanced Telecommunications and Learning Technologies (TAMU) National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) Monterrey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI) Gulf of Maine Ocean Observing System (GoMOOS) Organizations that wish to participate and that can meet the Requirements for Participation (see Oceans Science Interoperability Experiment Activity Plan (http://www.
What does GoMOOS stand for?
GoMOOS stands for Gulf of Maine Ocean Observing System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of GoMOOS in our Acronym Attic
- General Organizational Maintenance Manual
- Georgia on My Mind
- Gulf of Maine Marine Education Association
- Gulf of Maine Mapping Initiative
- Guidance on the Methodology for Multi-Modal Studies
- Gulf of Mannar Marine National Park (India)
- Guidance on Multi Modal Studies (UK)
- General Officer Management Office
- Gold of My Own (game)
- Guidelines for Offshore Marine Operations
- Governance of Multi-Owned Projects
- Goldman, Morgenstern & Partners LLC
- General Officer Memorandum of Reprimand (US Army)
- Global Ozone Monitoring by Occultation of Stars
- Get Off My Phone
- Government of Madhya Pradesh (India)
- Gulf of Mexico Program (US EPA)
- Gulf of Mexico Physical Oceanography Program
- Garry Oak Meadow Preservation Society
- Global Ozone Monitoring Radiometer