She provides a method to identify 105 common marine fish families in the Gulf of California and a field guide containing descriptions of about 400 species.
What does GLFCAL stand for?
GLFCAL stands for Gulf of California
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Gross Lettable Floor Area
- Groupement des Lamineurs et Fileurs d'Aluminium (French: Association of Laminators and Aluminum Spinners)
- Gulf of Alaska
- Great Lakes Fish Advisory Task Force
- Georgia Library For the Blind and Physically Handicapped (Atlanta, GA)
- Gay and Lesbian Fund for Colorado (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Great Lakes Fishery Commission (Canada-US Joint Commission)
- Great Lakes Football Conference (National Collegiate Athletic Association)
- Great Lakes Forestry Centre (formerly Forest Pest Management Institute; Canada)
- Guiding Light Fan Club (TV)
- Gizarte Laguntzarako Foru Erakundea (Basque: Provincial Social Assistance Organization; Spain)
- Great Lakes Fleet Experiment (atmospheric science)
- Greater London Forum for the Elderly (est. 1988; London, UK)
- Great Lakes Fabricators and Erectors Association (Southfield, MI)
- Great Lakes Fruit Exporters Association (Benton Harbor, MI)
- Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
- Great Lakes Folk Festival (Michigan)
- Great Lakes Frightfest (Petersburg, MI)
- Great Lakes Forest Fire Compact
- Great Lakes Funding Group (Oak Park, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The epicenter of the quake was located 46 miles North of La Paz, Mexico, and was centered in the Gulf of California, Reuters reported.
ABSTRACT We describe the growth of the Cortes geoduck Panopea globosa (Dall 1898) in the Central Gulf of California using a multimodel approach.
The Shovelnose Guitarfish is estimated to have swum in waters ranging from San Francisco Bay to the Gulf of California for more than 100 million years.
9 magnitude earthquake hit Mexicos Gulf of California Thursday, according to the US Geological Survey, prompting building evacuations.
A thresher shark caught in nets in Mexico's Gulf of California was another of the amazing images among the 40 greatest nature photographs of all time.
Case studies are used from such marine communities as Morro Bay, the Puget Sound, the Chesapeake Bay and the Gulf of California.
The storm was expected to hit the southern tip of Baja California, a major tourist area, on Saturday before crossing the Gulf of California, also known as the Sea of Cortez, and hitting land again in northwest Mexico Sunday.