The proceeds of the bonds will be used to currently refund the state's outstanding General Obligation Gulf Tax Credit bonds, series 2006A, on July 18, 2008.
What does GTCB stand for?
GTCB stands for Gulf Tax Credit Bond (Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, USA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GTCB in our Acronym Attic
- Guanidinium Isothiocyanate
- Guards Tank Corps
- Gwich'in Tribal Council (Canada)
- Gwinnett Technical College (Lawrenceville, GA)
- Global Terrestrial Critical Control Circuit
- Global Terrestrial Critical Control Circuit System
- Genomic Tetranucleotide Composition Analysis (database)
- Gospelize, Truthize, Churchize America
- Guanine, Thymine, Cytosine, Adenine (DNA)
- IGE with Tonic-Clonic Seizures Alone
- Greater Twin Cities Blues Music Society
- Gas Turbine Combined-Cycle (power plant)
- General Terms and Conditions of Contract
- General Trading & Contracting Company
- Government Travel Charge Card
- Greater Than Class C (waste)
- Greene Trails Cycling Classic (Ohio)
- Guilford Technical Community College (Jamestown, NC)
- Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce (Tallahassee, FL)
- Greater Towson Council of Community Associations, Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
Please see Fitch's press release issued today on the State of Mississippi's $100 million GO gulf tax credit bonds for further information on Mississippi's rating.
: -- $200 million gulf tax credit bonds (taxable), series 2006-A -- $200 million gulf opportunity bonds (tax-exempt), series 2006-B.