Summary: MANAMA - GCC leaders concluded today the 33rd session of the annual summit of Gulf Cooperation Council held under the chairmanship of His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain here at Al Sakhir Palace in the presence His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, of Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and the accompanying delegation.
What does GCC stand for?
GCC stands for Gulf Cooperation Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCC
We have 473 other meanings of GCC in our Acronym Attic
- Guatemala Country Club
- Guelph Chambers of Commerce (Guelph, ON, Canada)
- Guidance & Control Computer
- Guidance Checkout Computer
- Guinea Current Commission (Ghana)
- Gulf Cement Company (various locations)
- Gulf Coast Chapter (various organizations)
- Gulf Coast College (Tampa, FL)
- Gulf Coast Consortia (research; various schools)
- Gulf Contracting Company (Qatar)
- Gulf Coordination Council
- Gulf Corporation Council
- Gunnery Career Course (UK)
- Graphic Communications Conference of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (formerly Graphic Communications International Union)
- Ground Combat Command and Control (Us Army)
- Gandalf Changes Colors Again
- General Conference Committee on Appropriations
- Generic Command Center Architecture
- Generic Compliance and Communications Activity
- Georgia Cheerleading Coaches Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to CBJ, this transfer forms part of the framework financial grant of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) for supporting development projects in Jordan.
Moroccan King Mohammad VI will be visiting the UAE on Monday as part of a tour of Gulf Cooperation Council states, according to a Moroccan Royal Court statement.
The deal was brokered by the Gulf Cooperation Council and it was signed in Saudi Arabia.
Three days of fighting have killed more than 44 people in the Yemeni capital, according to an AFP's followers broke out on Monday after Saleh refused to sign a deal with the opposition sponsored by the six-nation Gulf Cooperation Council that would see him leave office within 30 days in return for a promise of immunity from prosecution.
He was speaking after a meeting of ministers from the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC last year, where a memorandum of understanding was signed and a framework agreement for economic and investment cooperation was reached.
The Iranian ambassador delivered the message of Iran`s Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki to the Secretary General of the Persian Gulf Cooperation Council Abdul Rahman al-Attiya.
The study, "The Role of Gold in the Unified Gulf Cooperation Council Currency," was written by Eckart Woertz, vice president of CFC Securities in Dubai, for the Gulf Research Center.