The foundation's Gulf Coast School Library Recovery Initiative has awarded approximately $2 million to 40 schools in Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, and Texas.
What does GCSLRI stand for?
GCSLRI stands for Gulf Coast School Library Recovery Initiative (Laura Bush Foundation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gastroenterology Consultants of South Jersey (UK)
- Grand Commander of the Star and Key of the Indian Ocean (Mauritius)
- General Chemical State Laboratory (est. 1929; Greek Ministry of Finance)
- Global Consultants and Services Limited (Hong Kong)
- Gloucester County Soccer League (Sewell, NJ)
- Graduate Colloquium on Slavic Linguistics
- Greater Charlotte Swim League (Charlotte, NC)
- Greater Columbus Swim League (Columbus, OH)
- Gulf Coast Seafood Laboratory (US FDA)
- Gwinnett County Swim League (Georgia)
- Conventional Cottonseed Meal
- Garrison Command Sergeant Major
- General Control Simulation Module
- Global Conference on Sustainable Manufacturing
- Global Consumer Solidarity Movement
- Great Circle Statute Mile
- Green Country Softball Magazine
- Groupe Conseil Structure Mauricienne (French: Mauritius Group Structure Board Mauritius; Canada)
- Global Community Services Network
- Greater Christchurch Schools Network (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through its Gulf Coast School Library Recovery Initiative, the Laura Bush Foundation for America's Libraries has awarded competitive grants to 78 elementary and high schools to buy books for hurricane-affected school libraries in the Gulf Coast region, totaling more than $3.
The AT&T Foundation's $1 million grant joins the commitment of other corporate, philanthropic and private donors to the Gulf Coast School Library Recovery Initiative established by the Laura Bush Foundation.
The Gulf Coast School Library Recovery Initiative is the name of it.
These funds will directly benefit the Laura Bush Foundation for America's Libraries' Gulf Coast School Library Recovery Initiative (GCSLRI).
And through the Gulf Coast School Library Recovery Initiative, the foundation has distributed approximately $2.
Since then, the foundation's Gulf Coast School Library Recovery Initiative has awarded about $2.