Anselm is looking at how some Gulf Coast colleges and universities handled human resources issues after Hurricane Katrina hit.
What does GCC stand for?
GCC stands for Gulf Coast College (Tampa, FL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCC
We have 473 other meanings of GCC in our Acronym Attic
- Gruenhagen Conference Center (University of Wisconsin)
- Guam Community College
- Guaranty Clearing Corporation
- Guatemala Country Club
- Guelph Chambers of Commerce (Guelph, ON, Canada)
- Guidance & Control Computer
- Guidance Checkout Computer
- Guinea Current Commission (Ghana)
- Gulf Cement Company (various locations)
- Gulf Coast Chapter (various organizations)
- Gulf Coast Consortia (research; various schools)
- Gulf Contracting Company (Qatar)
- Gulf Cooperation Council
- Gulf Coordination Council
- Gulf Corporation Council
- Gunnery Career Course (UK)
- Graphic Communications Conference of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (formerly Graphic Communications International Union)
- Ground Combat Command and Control (Us Army)
- Gandalf Changes Colors Again
- General Conference Committee on Appropriations
Samples in periodicals archive:
Visiting with leaders of eight major New Orleans institutions of higher education affected by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, Secretary Spellings announced the availability of an additional $30 million in education aid--on top of the $200 million appropriated by Congress--to help Gulf Coast colleges and universities that were directly impacted by the hurricanes, as well as other postsecondary institutions around the country that enrolled displaced students.