In fact, his leadership and involvement with the steering committee is what has helped shape the Gulf Coast Chapter into the successful and flourishing organization that it is today.
What does GCC stand for?
GCC stands for Gulf Coast Chapter (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCC
We have 473 other meanings of GCC in our Acronym Attic
- Grove City Community Hockey
- Gruenhagen Conference Center (University of Wisconsin)
- Guam Community College
- Guaranty Clearing Corporation
- Guatemala Country Club
- Guelph Chambers of Commerce (Guelph, ON, Canada)
- Guidance & Control Computer
- Guidance Checkout Computer
- Guinea Current Commission (Ghana)
- Gulf Cement Company (various locations)
- Gulf Coast College (Tampa, FL)
- Gulf Coast Consortia (research; various schools)
- Gulf Contracting Company (Qatar)
- Gulf Cooperation Council
- Gulf Coordination Council
- Gulf Corporation Council
- Gunnery Career Course (UK)
- Graphic Communications Conference of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters (formerly Graphic Communications International Union)
- Ground Combat Command and Control (Us Army)
- Gandalf Changes Colors Again
Samples in periodicals archive:
Florida Gulf Coast Chapter, 14010 Roosevelt Blvd, Suite 709, Clearwater, FL 33762.
The National Defense Industrial Association Gulf Coast Chapter, in conjunction with NDIA's Targets, UAVs and Range Operations Division, announced this year's winners of the annual Hubert D.
Those wishing to donate in his memory may do so in care of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Texas Gulf Coast Chapter, 5005 Mitchelldale, Suite 115, Houston, TX 77092-7230.
com June 17-19 ISRS Gulf Coast Convention, San Antonio, ISRI Gulf Coast Chapter, (316) 669-8020 June 23-26 REIFEN 2006 Tire Exhibition, Essen, Germany, Messe Essen, www.
June 14-17 ISRI Gulf Coast Convention, San Antonio, ISRI Gulf Coast Chapter, www.
The Gulf Coast Chapter may not meet very often, but members have jumped in to help hurricane recovery efforts.
Given Sarasota's history of daring architecture, it seemed natural for the Gulf Coast Chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA) to resume its commitment to annually recognizing the exemplary architectural achievements of its nearly 150 members.