Montgomery Landing Site, Marine Eocene (Jackson) of Central Louisiana, Thirty Sixth Annual Meeting of the Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies, Baton Rouge, vi + 238pp.
What does GCAGS stand for?
GCAGS stands for Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GCAGS in our Acronym Attic
- General Capital Asset Fund
- Georgia's Clean Air Force (vehicles)
- German Club Alumni Foundation (Blacksburg, VA)
- Gross Cost to Avert a Fatality (International Maritime Organization Formal Safety Assessment)
- Groupe Celtique Assurances Finances (French: Celtic Insurance Finance Group)
- Gulf Coast American Fabrication (Naples, FL)
- Georgia Commission on Access and Fairness in the Courts (est. by Georgia Supreme Court)
- General Council of the Assemblies of God (Springfield, MO)
- Georgia Coastal Artists Guild (est. 1983)
- Grant County Art Guild (New Mexico)
- Gabinete das Nações Unidas para a Coordenação dos Assuntos Humanitários (Portuguese: UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs)
- General Commission on Archives and History (United Methodist Church)
- General Contractors Association of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI)
- Gentle Care Animal Hospital (Raleigh, NC)
- Ghana Center for Attitudinal Healing
- Gold Coast Animal Hospital (Chicago, IL)
- Graduate Committee on the Arts and Humanities (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- Grant Cynnal Addysg a Hyfforddiant (Welsh: Education and Training Support Grant)
- Green Cove Animal Hospital (Green Cove Springs, FL)
- Greenburgh Citizens for Affordable Housing (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1988, Depositional history of the Smackover Formation in southwest Alabama: Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies Transactions 38, p.
In the oil and gas business, I deal with many of the same people," he told the convention of the Gulf Coast Association of Geological Societies.