The state-run Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation (GMDC) will set up a 50 MW wind power project in Gujarat.
What does GMDC stand for?
GMDC stands for Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMDC
We have 21 other meanings of GMDC in our Acronym Attic
- Groupe Monde Des Amériques
- Grupo Master De Alarmes
- Guwahati Metropolitan Development Authority (India)
- General Motors Daewoo Auto and Technology
- Guaranteed Minimum Death Benefit (insurance)
- General Merchandise Distributors Council
- Global Marine Drilling Co. (various locations)
- Green Mountain Dharma Center (Hartland-Four-Corners, VT)
- Greenpoint Manufacturing and Design Center (est. 1992; Brooklyn, NY)
- Guangdong Modern Dance Company (China)
- Greater Minneapolis Daycare Association
- General Motors Diesel Division (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Generalized Minimum Distance Decoding
- Green Mountain Disc Dogs (Vermont)
- Guided Missile Development Division
- Greater Merseyside Digital Development Agency (Liverpool, UK)
- Generalized Minimum Distance Encoding
- Global Market-Driven Economy
- Graduate Medical and Dental Education (University of Tennessee)
- Graduate Medical/Dental Education Consortium of Buffalo (State University of New York at Buffalo; Buffalo, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He alleged that Modi has showered special unlawful favors to the Adani Group and agreed to purchase power from the company at a rate double of what was offered by the Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation.
Tenders are invited for Supply, Design, Installation, Testing, Commissioning And Comprehensive Maintenance Of Ip Based Cctv Surveillance System For Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation S Various Mining Sites Across Gujarat State
Tenders are invited for Environmental Auditing In Various Project Of Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited For Year 2014 & 2015 In Gujarat State
Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation Limited (India)
Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation (GMDC), state public sector unit declared that it is planning to build a global centre, which will aim at mining safety and automation in the state.